Thank you very much for registering to participate in the AICCSA 2022 Conference.
A confirmation e-mail with your registration number will be sent after you complete the registration process. Please keep the registration number until the conference and refer to it when you inquire about the AICCSA 2022 Conference Organizers.
Registration for Authors and Attendees
Obligatory registration deadline for presenters: October 20, 2022
Please note that papers will not be included in the program and proceeding unless at least one author of the paper registers and pays the registration fee by the deadline above.
- The number of pages is limited to 8 for one paper at AICCSA 2022 conference and up to 6 pages at the Ph.D. Forum and the workshops.
- Up to 2 extra pages are allowed per paper and will be charged $100 per page.
- It is obligatory for at least one author to register
- Every paper needs to have at least one author presenting the paper.
You can contact us for authors with multiple papers to obtain the multiple-paper discount.
Please note that if at least one author does not register by October 20, 2022, the paper will be automatically removed from the conference proceedings and technical program.
• IEEE member ($600)
• non-IEEE member ($720)
• Student (IEEE member) ($500)
• Student (non-IEEE member) ($600)
• IEEE retired/life member ($500)
The AICCSA 2022 conference registration includes access to the scientific program, conference materials, coffee, lunches according to the program, welcome reception, transportation to gala dinner, gala dinner, and workshops. This fee does not include accommodation (hotel expenses), travel, visa application, etc.
Students are required to bring along proof of their status.
Additional conference banquet tickets for accompanying persons can be obtained with an extra charge of $65 through the registration system.
Registration link: https://epay.zu.ac.ae/edAICCSA/index.aspx
The registration system accepts all major credit card retailers, such as Visa and MasterCard.