Thank you very much for registering to participate in the AICCSA 2017 Conference.
Please confirm and check your articles’ title prior to your registration, then start the registration by following the link located at the bottom of this page.
A confirmation e-mail with your registration number will be sent to you after you successfully complete the registration process. Please keep the registration number until the conference and refer to it when you make inquiries to the AICCSA 2017 Conference Organizers.
Obligatory registration deadline for presenters: September 8, 2017.
Please note that papers will not be included in the program and proceeding unless at least one author of the paper registers and pays the registration fee by the deadline above.
- The number of pages is limited to 8 for one paper at AICCSA 2016 conference and up to 6 pages at the PhD Forum and the workshops.
- Up to 2 extra pages are allowed per paper, and will be charged $100 per page.
- It is obligatory for at least one author to register, attend the conferences/workshops, and present his/her paper.
- Every paper needs to have at least one author register to the conference using “Presenting Author” registration. For authors with multiple papers, you can contact us to obtain the multiple paper discount.
Please note that if at least one author does not register by September 8, 2017 the paper will be automatically removed from the AICCSA 2017 conference proceedings and technical program.
Early registration due: September 8, 2017.
The AICCSA 2017 conference registration includes access to the scientific program, conference materials, coffee and lunches according to the program, welcome reception, transportation to gala dinner, gala dinner, and workshops. This fee does not include accommodation (hotel expenses), travel, visa application, etc.
Students are required to bring along a proof of their status.
Additional conference banquet tickets for accompanying persons can be obtained with an extra charge of $65 through the registration system. These can be purchased until November 1st 2017.
The fees are as follows (the fees are in USD only):
- Full authors: $525 for IEEE members & $630 for non-IEEE members
- Student authors: $350 for IEEE members & $450 for non-IEEE members
Registration link: https://www.regonline.com/AICCSA2017
The registration system accepts all major credit card retailers such as Visa and MasterCard. However, other payment methods such as cash, PayPal, etc. are not accepted.
During the registration, an account will be created and additional banquets can be processed later as well.