20th ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications
(AICCSA 2023) 4 – 7 December, 2023
The ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA) is the premier conference covering all contemporary areas in computer systems and applications and hence it is an international forum for leading researchers and practitioners in this important and rapidly changing disciplines. AICCSA 2023 will be held in the lovely and highly vibrant National Telecommunication Institute (NTI) – Smart Village, Giza, Egypt.
Past AICCSA Conferences
AICCSA 2022 || AICCSA 2021 ||AICCSA 2020 ||AICCSA 2019 ||AICCSA 2018 ||AICCSA 2017 ||AICCSA 2016 || AICCSA 2015 || AICCSA 2014 || AICCSA 2010 || AICCSA 09 || AICCSA 08 || AICCSA 07 || AICCSA 06 || AICCSA 05 || AICCSA 03 || AICCSA 01 ||
Symposiums and Workshops in conjunction with AICCSA 2023
– 15/01/2023: Launching AICCSA 2023 website
–25/04/2023: The PhD Symposium can now run in Hybrid mode (in Person and Online) to all as many PhD students to benefit from the symposium as possible.
–10/05/2023: The deadline for workshops and Tutorial Proposals are extended to 30th June (Firm). 8 Workshops have already been accepted and will be added on the website soon.
– 07/06/2023: Following the many requests from authors the Deadline for submission extended to Sunday 18th June 2023
– 08/06/2023: The steering committee decided to offer a number of scholarships for students, which will mainly be translated into discounted registration fees. more details to be provided soon
– 28/07/2023: Launch of the Second round of Submissions: check important Dates
– 28/07/2023: registration fees are now published with different categories, including one day registrations, and virtual attendance rates as well as rates for local participants and scholarships with considerable discounts for students from Low income countries with a registration fee as low as $70. check REGISTRATION