Thank you very much for registering to participate in the AICCSA 2023 Conference.
A confirmation e-mail with your registration number will be sent after you complete the registration process. Please keep the registration number until the conference and refer to it when you inquire about the AICCSA 2023 Conference Organizers.
Registration for Authors and Attendees
Please note that papers will not be included in the program and proceeding unless at least one author of the paper registers and pays the registration fee by the given deadline.
– The number of pages is limited to 8 for one paper at AICCSA 2023 conference and up to 6 pages at the Ph.D. Forum and the workshops.
– Up to 2 extra pages are allowed per paper and will be charged $100 per page.
– Every paper needs to have at least one author presenting the paper.
Discount for multiple papers
Authors of multiple accepted paper will benefit from a discount as follows: second paper 30% off, third+ papers at 50% off. However, if any author attending the conference needs to pay the full registration fee.
• IEEE member ($550)
• non-IEEE member ($660)
• Student (IEEE member) ($385)
• Student (non-IEEE member) ($465)
• IEEE retired/life member ($305)
The AICCSA 2023 conference STANDARD FULL registration includes access to the scientific program, conference materials, workshops, tutorials, keynotes, panels, PHD Forum, posters sessions, and the publication of your paper by IEEE, coffee breaks, lunches according to the program, gala dinner (additional tickets for any accompanying persons @ $40 per ticket) and conference social activities. This fee does not include accommodation (hotel expenses), travel, visa application, etc.
• PhD Forum Registration (Virtual) ($70) *
• Poster Presentation Registration- One Day ($120) **
* For PhD Forum participants, you can choose to attend Online, only the PhD Forum
** Submitted papers for Poster Presentation have to choice to benefit from a One-Day registration Option to present their posters only. Papers submitted for Poster presentation, will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication and indexing, the same way as the main tracks papers.
If you are an author all the above registration categories will cover the publication processing fees of your paper by IEEE Xplore.
an additional conference banquet tickets for you and any accompanying persons can be obtained with an extra charge of $40 through the registration system.
Registration link: https://www.eventleaf.
The registration system accepts all major credit card retailers, such as Visa and MasterCard.
If you are registering using a bank transfer (wired transfer), please follow the instructions at this link